Summertime is coming soon and this is the perfect time to wear a casual and cool outfit. The advantage of wearing a dress when you are pregnant is that you can easily look chic or casual by adding fun accessories, without extra work. A striped dress is an easy classic that literally everyone can wear.
Striped Maternity dresses and tops are a must have in every closet. If you are wearing it as maternity dress it fits perfectly and accentuates your figure to show off your baby bump, and if you are wearing it as nursing dress can easily be worn for a casual outing.
Styling a striped dress can be lots of fun. You can accessorize it with the colored necklace, throw in some chunky bracelets or team it up with jackets. If you like a minimalistic look like me, keep it simple.
It is a perfect piece to wear to your 9 to 5s, if you are looking for a casual look.
This cotton nursing dress is for wearing during pregnancy and after giving birth while nursing. Comes in a stylish striped pattern with tank top and is available in all sizes.
There are so many options to wear it! Here are some tips on how to wear a maternity striped dress with outfit ideas from bloggers and real pregnant women like you:
1. Keep it simple and just add few jewels for a chic but simple style:
2. The basic jean jacket is always fashionable, by wearing it you are sure that you're outfit won't be a "fashion faux pas". Add a hat and a cute bag and here is your perfect summer outift:
3. Toughen up a striped dress with a cropped leather jacket:
4. Put on big sunglasses and an opened shirt and head to the beach:
5. Keep it simple and pair your dress with plain sneakers. So comfy and cute!
Leave a comment