The Baby Show Spring 2018 took place the weekend of April 14th and 15th in Toronto. Modern Eternity has been holding a booth for this event and we had great surprise deals for our clients. They have been very satisfied with the reduction we were proposing for them. We were at this event all the weekend and we enjoyed meeting our customers and having the opportunity to discuss, interact and spend great time with them.
The Baby Show is an event where young or new parents can discover new products for babies, learn all they need to know for beginning this new life as parents! Young parents have the opportunity to pick up and grab bag and enter great contests. They can also experience everything for the modern parent under one roof!
Indeed, different activities are suggested during this event:
- Learn about the newest and latest products, how to best care for themselves and their baby, through pregnancy and postpartum.
- Purchase the hottest new products from local and national vendors.
- Be pampered with a complimentary massage
- Experience invaluable seminars from leading parenting and health experts about pregnancy, safety and how to care for them bundle of joy.
- Sample the newest products on the market. Try before you buy!
The Baby Show aims to educate and empower pregnant moms and new parents. With a focus on the first time mom, The Baby Show has featured areas focusing on education, health and safety demonstrations, as well as handmade products. The Baby Show is the proven premium pregnancy and early parenting show in GTA!
You can expect to educate yourself by talking to the experts face-to-face; attending free seminars and demonstrations and asking all questions you have been seeking the answers for! Check out featured areas like the Etsy Junior area that showcases local and handmade products. Shop all of the top gear brands! Get a free massage.
If you have the opportunity to join one of this Baby Show Events, just do it! You can be sure that there will be only advantages and positiv points for you if you go to The Baby Show.